King Charles and the royal family will reportedly not sue Prince Harry over his claims in bombshell memoir Spare , it is believed. Attorney Amber Melville-Brown claims that the royals “may be seething but will not sue.” She told Newsweek , per IBT, it is unlikely that they will retaliate and instead will “retain their silence.” The international law firm ‘Withers’ lawyer further claimed, “There is little point in adding to the audience numbers by engaging and prolonging the conversation” if Camilla or King Charles were to respond to Prince Harry’s revelations in “Spare.” Earlier, there were reports King Charles and Camilla could choose to file a defamation lawsuit against Harry for hurtful things the Duke of Sussex shared about them in his memoir and TV interviews, a royal expert believes. According to royal expert Emily Andrews, King Charles and Camilla, who have kept a dignified silence, can push for a legal suit against Prince Harry if they want to.
- Prince Harry's memoir could 'torpedo' Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations
- Prince Harry's memoir sparks Royal Family fear as publishers want untold 'gossip'
- Prince Harry’s memoir branded ‘form of therapy’ for Duke during his mental health crusade
- Expert thinks Prince Harry's memoirs will not portray royal family in favorable light
- Prince Charles is ‘killing two birds with one stone’ after royal row with Prince Harry
- Royal Family LIVE: Prince Harry may ask fellow royal for help with explosive memoir
- Princess Eugenie may have to 'live in exile amid backlash' after Prince Harry's memoirs
- Princess Eugenie issued warning ahead of Prince Harry's memoire
- White House vs the Royals: Trump wishes Prince Harry luck, says he's 'not a fan' of Meghan Markle
- Prince William at the helm to suffer the most form Prince Harry’s memoir
Royals ‘may be seething but will not sue’ Prince Harry over claims in memoir have 283 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.