Illustrative image (Photo: baodautu.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam is speeding up the development of the digital economy, considering this a ” breakthrough ” step to promote the country’s economic growth in the context of the 4th industrial revolution. Vietnam is viewed as a country with high potential for fast digital economic development and digital transformation trend across all fields. It has set a target to post 31% growth in gross merchandise value (GMV) from 23 billion USD in 2022 to 49 billion USD in 2025, the highest growth in the region, according to the ” e-Conomy SEA 2022 ” report released by Google, Temasek and Bain & Company in October. Data from the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) showed that the ICT economy’s revenue reached an estimated 148 billion USD in 2022, representing a year-on-year increase of 8.7%. The General Department of Taxation holds a conference to launch a portal for foreign suppliers and an electronic tax mobile app – Etax-Mobile. (Photo: VNA) The contribution of the digital economy to national GDP in 2022 accounted for about 14.26% of the total, with 7.18% contributed by the ICT digital economy. The information and communications sector has hosted a national digital… Read full this story
- PS4 is ‘The Best-Performing Game System in History’
- EA sees record year following digital push
- Toyota, Polyphony Digital continue development of driving apps for Scion FR-S
- The Division Sales Break Ubisoft Records, Best Selling Game in 30 Years
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Macintoshes Are More Expensive, Right?
- The best digital cameras you can buy
- BEST OF ECT NEWS Business Intelligence: Tools of the Trade for Decision Makers
- Acti-Blizz Q4 FY13: digital nets $1.54B, WoW subs slide
- The best mirrorless camera you can buy
- Bands From '70s Seek More Digital Music Royalties
Vietnam records best-ever performance in digital economic development have 273 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 2, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.