Ukraine: Nursery struck by Russian missiles in Bakhmut Vladimir Putin’s Russia is facing a “critical weakness” in Ukraine as weapons production falls far short of his demands, the UK’s Ministry of Defence has said. DefenceHQ’s latest bulletin says: “Senior Russian leaders are likely aware that the state's military industrial output is becoming a critical weakness, exacerbated by the strategic and operational miscalculation of invading Ukraine . Production is almost certainly falling short of the Russian MoD's demands to resource the Ukraine campaign and restore its longer-term defence requirements.” Related articles Desperate Putin flings raw conscripts into battle Biden warns US will defend Philippines after ship targeted Meanwhile Vladimir Putin 's Russian army is using convicts as "cannon fodder" in a desperate bid to make headway in Ukraine , a new report has claimed. Citing information from the Ukrainian Main Military Intelligence Directorate, the Washington-based Institute for the Study of War's latest report , published yesterday, said convicts were deployed to Soledar in the Donetsk Oblast in October. The strategy, which essentially apes Wagner's own approach, is an "indicator that the Kremlin seeks to exploit convicts for future human wave attacks". Additionally Yevgeny Prigozhin has admitted the Wagner Group, Russia 's… Read full this story
- Trump faces criticism over lack of national plan on coronavirus
- Ukraine bans Russia’s entry to Eurovision song contest
- Momentum grows to change medical supply chain from China
- Pandemic exposes drug supply shortages doctors have grappled with for "more than two decades"
- Now Shaking Up Russia: The Bernie Bro Taking on Putin on His Home Turf
- Donald Trump unloads on his critics again claiming 'dirty cops and politicians' will 'pay a big price' for dropped prosecution of Mike Flynn - and says 'I learned a lot from Richard Nixon - don't fire people!'
- Putin's spokesman reveals he has coronavirus as Russia overtakes Britain with 232,000 coronavirus cases and sees record 107 deaths in a day
- Children face being sent to DIFFERENT schools with staggered start times and a maximum of 15 pupils to a class under radical plans to reopen classrooms within weeks – if 'posturing' unions don't veto them
- Putin makes first appearance in weeks as virus crisis soars to 10,000 cases a day
- Beef is still on the menu at McDonald's FOR NOW despite shortages causing Wendy's to stop serving hamburgers after critical meat processing plants close due to coronavirus outbreaks
Putin facing ‘critical weakness’ in Ukraine with tanks in short supply have 399 words, post on www.express.co.uk at February 15, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.