close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for March 22 Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Russia stepped up its missile and drone attacks against Ukraine on Wednesday, killing students and other civilians, in a violent follow-up to dueling high-level diplomatic missions aimed at bringing peace after 13 months of war. “Russia is shelling the city with bestial savagery,” President Volodymyr Zelenskyy wrote in a Telegram post accompanying video showing what he said was a Russian missile striking a nine-story apartment building on a busy road in the southeastern city of Zaporizhzhia. “Residential areas where ordinary people and children live are being fired at.” At least one person was killed in the attack shown in the Zaporizhzhia video, apparently recorded by closed circuit TV cameras. Elsewhere, Moscow’s forces launched exploding drones before dawn, killing seven people in or near a student dormitory near Kyiv. RUSSIA-UKRAINE WAR: INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT LAUNCHES ‘LARGEST EVER’ PROBE INTO WAR CRIMES Ukrainian media showed several angles of the missile raining down on an apartment building across the street from a shopping mall in Zaporizhzhia, producing a huge plume of gray and black smoke, with bits of concrete flying into the air as cars whizzed by…. Read full this story
- Russia-backed separatists seize Donetsk airport in Ukraine
- Furious families of the ISIS 'Beatles' victims slam bungling UK legal system for letting them 'escape justice' in the US as it's revealed Britain STILL can't send crucial evidence to America because it violates their 'data protection rights'
- Ukraine's forgotten city destroyed by war
- Invisible army: the story of a Russian soldier sent to fight in Ukraine
- Ukraine forces admit loss of Donetsk airport to rebels
- Ukraine troops retake Donetsk airport area with ‘mass operation’
- "Significant escalation": Russian tanks enter Ukraine
- Yemen government disputes rebel withdrawal from Hodeida port
- Despair in Luhansk as residents count the dead
- Coronavirus live updates: Weekly jobless claims drop below 1 million
Russia sends rocket and drones at Ukrainian apartment building and dorm, killing students and other civilians have 310 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 22, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.