McDonald's announces new offer for two popular items for less than £2 (Image: MCDONALDS) McDonald's wants to give fans a "little lift this Monday" and has unveiled its newest weekly offer. Customers need to have downloaded the app to claim the discounts but could save themselves 30 percent on breakfast or lunch. Related articles Top 20 Wetherspoons pubs in the UK listed Heinz Ketchup vs supermarket own red sauce compared in taste test This week, customers can tuck into a Bacon Roll for breakfast and pay just £1.99. There is a choice of brown sauce or ketchup, but it must be ordered before 11am as that's when breakfast service stops. Anyone looking for a lunchtime deal can grab the McPlant for just £1.39 this week – a 70 percent saving off the original price. The plant-based burger is made from a Beyond Meat patty, vegan sandwich sauce, ketchup and vegan cheese, bundled together in a sesame seed bun. READ MORE: Chef shares the correct method to poach an egg using salted water Customers can earn rewards via the app in three easy steps (Image: MCDONALDS) The discounts are available on the app in the 'offers' section, just add them to… Read full this story
- McDonald's brings back popular £2 wraps - as well as salads and McCafé iced drinks
- McDonald's new brand name in Russia could be 'Fun and Tasty'
- Jet2 announces new destinations from Birmingham Airport after major expansion
- VI announces new unlimited plans for international customers, starting at Rs 599
- Apple announces new professional IT training courses
- Old Bay, Campbell's Soup Announce New Chunky Clam Chowder: Report
- Greggs boss confirms price hikes on popular items and says it'll kick in 'very soon'
- Greggs removes popular item from hundreds of stores and customers are furious
- Burger King to add popular item to its menu – but there’s a catch
McDonald’s announces new offer for two popular items for less than £2 have 312 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 17, 2023. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.